Some Help at Home
Schedule an Appointment Online With a Simple Form
Wall to wall quality clean
Tailor-made solution for your rug
Cleaner, softer sofa
Save time & money with our tips
Our Customers Say
"MY carpets are now so clean, i don't even like my children running on it with shoes... "
Chloe, Vinegar Hill
Use these tips to make your home life easier - and have more time just to yourself.
- Rotate your area rugs every couple of months, so foot traffic will even out in time.
- Vacuum your carpet, rug and upholstery often. It will keep dirt from getting embedded in the fibers and making it rougher and dirtier with time.
- Don’t use a hair drier on your wet carpet. It will only settle the damage in.
- With your upholstery, gently brush as well as vacuum it. a lot of dirt settle in the fibers and which just vacuuming won’t really effect.
- Zap some shaving cream on red wine stains to remove them efficiently.
- keep your bathroom sink clean with a handy batch of baby wipes at the end of each day.
- to clean your microwave, run for 3-5 minutes a third filled cup of water. Then, wipe the interior.
- Have a basket handy around the house so you can pick up stuff in it (kids toys, clothing) and put it back in place later when you have the time.
- Every couple of days, use a mix of even ratio water and vinegar to quickly clean and shine doors, knobs, tables and so on.
- Use baking soda with hot water to remove unpleasant odors from your tupperware.
Call Us Now at (718) 475-1764
Or Scheduele Your Free Organic Cleaning Estimate