Some Help at Home
Schedule an Appointment Online With a Simple Form
Wall to wall quality clean
Tailor-made solution for your rug
Cleaner, softer sofa
Save time & money with our tips
Our Customers Say
"We would like to thank you for guiding us through our new wall to wall carpet installation process. It looks great and we are happy with results. "
Allie, Brightn Beach
Use these tips to make your home life easier - and have more time just to yourself.
- Rotate your area rugs every couple of months, so foot traffic will even out in time.
- Vacuum your carpet, rug and upholstery often. It will keep dirt from getting embedded in the fibers and making it rougher and dirtier with time.
- Don’t use a hair drier on your wet carpet. It will only settle the damage in.
- With your upholstery, gently brush as well as vacuum it. a lot of dirt settle in the fibers and which just vacuuming won’t really effect.
- Zap some shaving cream on red wine stains to remove them efficiently.
- keep your bathroom sink clean with a handy batch of baby wipes at the end of each day.
- to clean your microwave, run for 3-5 minutes a third filled cup of water. Then, wipe the interior.
- Have a basket handy around the house so you can pick up stuff in it (kids toys, clothing) and put it back in place later when you have the time.
- Every couple of days, use a mix of even ratio water and vinegar to quickly clean and shine doors, knobs, tables and so on.
- Use baking soda with hot water to remove unpleasant odors from your tupperware.
Call Us Now at (718) 475-1764
Or Scheduele Your Free Organic Cleaning Estimate